Volume 34, Number 3 / September 2011
Special Issue: Ethics Beyond the IRB
Guest Editors: Kathleen Blee and Ashley Currier
- Kathleen M. Blee and Ashley Currier, "Ethics Beyond the IRB: An Introductory Essay," 401-413.
- Rachel L. Einwohner, "Ethical Considerations on the Use of Archived Testimonies in Holocaust Research: Beyond the IRB Exemption," 415-430.
- Bernadette Barton, "My Auto/Ethnographic Dilemma: Who Owns the Story?", 431-445.
- Gloria González-López, "Mindful Ethics: Comments on Informant-Centered Practices in Sociological Research," 447-461
- Ashley Currier, "Representing Gender and Sexual Dissidence in Southern Africa," 463-481.
- Leila J. Rupp and Verta Taylor, "Going Back and Giving Back: The Ethics of Staying in the Field," 483-496.
- Melissa Swauger, "Afterword: The Ethics of Risk, Power, and Representation," 497-502.